9.07.2011

Roomskidizzle

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF
I have a new favorite toy! YES!

I used to play Sims. Anyone else? Unlike some people, I was not interested in making my Sims ('Simulation') characters fall in love and get married and make babies... I just wanted to make them have a cool house.

Olioboard lets you do something similar by creating 'mood boards' using textures, furnitures, and colors you love -- so that when you go to the thrift store (or Pier One or Target or T.J. Maxx), you don't veer off course and end up with a room full of random crap that looks like a 5 year old won one of those sweepstakes and got to run out of the store with anything they could grab in 5 minutes.

Here's what I played with last night:



Click on the red link to make one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips