9.26.2012

Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe (Save 200 Calories Per Drink!)

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF
Around 8:52 (approximately), I get the urge. The Starbucks urge. And so I make the trek downstairs for my delicious latte. Now that it's fall, I hear the same thing over and over again: "Grande Pumpkin Spiced Latte!"

And I cringe. I cringe, I tell you! Because I know the truth! The truth that just one Grande Pumpkin Spiced Latte has 310 calories in it and 50 carbohydrates! It's bordering on putting you into a coma. That, my friends, is why you're tired all fall.

Let's take a look at Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte vs my DIY Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte... Here is the comparison. Roll your mouse over the image to find out the winner (as though you need help!).


(Img Credit for Starbucks Drink)

Quite a big difference, isn't it? By taking 5 minutes to make your drink before leaving the house, you're going from 310 calories and ~49 carbs to 110 calories and ~15 carbs. This will leave you happier, healthier, and more full of energy. Oh, and you might notice your waistline shrinking. Side effect of healthy eating. :) So are you convinced? Good. Here's the recipe.


It's set for one serving, but keep in mind that you can make a large batch and refrigerate it for a week. Similarly, for those of you who are coffee drinkers instead of espresso drinkers, feel free to make a large batch and use in place of milk or coffee creamer! Healthier and delicious!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips