11.01.2012

Healthy Holiday and Pumpkin Recipes

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF
Halloween is over. Over, I dare say! I know, some of you are already busting out your fuzzy green and red socks, watching Elf, and drinking hot chocolate. Which is fine. Because I'm totally planning to do that, too.

But... let's give Thanksgiving its due attention, my friends! With these healthy recipes, you can enjoy the Thanksgiving festivities without the guilt! Eat away, my friends!

Last year, I did a Pumpkin recipe series and a Healthy Holidays recipe series. That means we've got twice the amount of food to work with! Here's an overview of those delicious meals:


Pumpkin Recipe Series

[Click on each dish for the recipe and more photos!]














Healthy Holiday Series







  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips